Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Comics

I am starting to post my comic "24th Street Stories" on my altpick site www.altpick.com/markweber It will be a collection of stories and observations of my time growing up in Erie, Pennsylvania and takes place mainly in the 60s and 70s.
I jumped into this on a whim in a way even though it has been jumbling around in my head off and on over the past few years. At this point I am simply drawing and writing the comics as they pop into my head keeping the panels to a minimum. I imagine some stories will be longer but I do like the one page format which you can see in both "The Popcorn Man" and "Knob & Loretta" on the altpick site.

I need to work out some quirks as I see they are a bit hard to read.
I would like to post them on a proper "comics only" website eventually and need to look into it. If anyone has any info on this please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment